Thanks to natural fermentation, WARMIACZKA is self-gassing and it matures for a long time. Rye biscuits baked by POLKA employees in combination with natural wholemeal sourdough give a unique aroma and ensure that live cultures of Lactobacillus bacteria will support your digestive and immune system. The pleasure of drinking WARMIACZKA will remain in the memory of the taste. As it matures, it ennobles its flavor – our young beverages are delicate and slightly sweet, and with time they become even more exquisite!
Ingredients: water, cane sugar, rye malt, freeze-dried raspberries, organic rye flour, barley malt, natural sourdough
- Fermented on rye sourdough – the drink is brewed on rye sourdough from organic flour. The same from which the healthiest bread in the world is baked.
- Natural probiotic – the tested production technology we use allows us to achieve almost 4 billion lactic acid bacteria in 100 ml of the drink.
- Contains live cultures of Lactobacillus bacteria – WARMIACZKA contains strains of probiotic bacteria Lactobacillus pentosus/plantarum/paraplantarum.
- Tasty and refreshing – the young drink has slightly sour notes with a touch of sweetness. As it matures, it acquires a more decisive character. Try it – you’ll like it!
- Low calorie – 0.33 l bottle contains less than 73 kcal.
- Non-alcoholic – during the months of maturation, the drink may contain small amounts (less than 0.5%) of alcohol produced as a result of natural fermentation, which, according to legislation, qualifies it as a non-alcoholic beverage
POLKA WARMIACZKA beverages contain live cultures of lactic acid bacteria. They should be stored in refrigerated conditions.
The nutritional value of the drink in 100 ml of the product.
- Energy value: 91 kj/ 22 kcal
- Fat: 0 g
- Of which saturated fatty acids: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 4,73 g
- Including sugars: 2,35 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0,5 g
- Salt: 0 g
There are no reviews yet.